POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Bones in PovRay part 1 : Bones in PovRay part 1 Server Time
28 Apr 2024 14:39:37 EDT (-0400)
  Bones in PovRay part 1
From: H  Karsten
Date: 4 Feb 2008 08:50:01
Message: <web.47a71788bdcb3ea938362eb40@news.povray.org>
Here, the first result:

The boxes are the bones the spheres standing for the vertices.
The power of a bone, translated to a vertex is proportional to the distance
between it. This means, that _every_ bone effects on _every_ vertex!

This is good for underwater movements. But there should also be a way to take
the envelopes out of a 3D-program like Blender ore Houdini and give this values
to the program.

-holger-

Ps.: My program uses german keyword for variables. I'll edit this and will make
the first post of the program tomorrow.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'bones.m1v.mpg' (664 KB)